Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce announces the installation of 891 contract employees on permanent owners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce announces the installation of 891 contract employees on permanent owners Empty Commerce announces the installation of 891 contract employees on permanent owners

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:35 am

Commerce announces the installation of 891 contract employees on permanent owners

•  Time: 01/12/2022 17:43:38

•  Reading: 247 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Minister of Commerce, Alaa Al-Jubouri, announced, on Wednesday, the confirmation of (891) contract employees on permanent owners who have service for five years or more and who work in public companies affiliated with the ministry.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And the ministry stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that: “The decision came based on what was stated in the provisions of Article (61 / b) of the Federal Budget Law No. (23) for the year 2021 and after obtaining the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to create job grades to install the contracts segment. Which included different job titles, according to academic achievement and specializations.
    And she indicated, "With vigorous and continuous efforts from the Minister of Commerce, and after a series of correspondences conducted by the Administrative and Financial Department in the Ministry, the approval of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance was obtained to create grades and install contracts to the permanent owners who have passed five years and more, after the issuance of the numbered council decision. 177 for the year 2021, which includes that the relevant authorities take the appropriate measures with the Ministry of Finance to complete what is required.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:10 am