Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights Calls On The Judiciary To Reveal The Parties Involved In The Acquittal Of Those Convicted Of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rights Calls On The Judiciary To Reveal The Parties Involved In The Acquittal Of Those Convicted Of  Empty Rights Calls On The Judiciary To Reveal The Parties Involved In The Acquittal Of Those Convicted Of

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Apr 2022, 6:29 am

[size=38]Rights Calls On The Judiciary To Reveal The Parties Involved In The Acquittal Of Those Convicted Of Terrorist Charges
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/24/2022 | 1:26 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad
    : On Sunday, a member of the Human Rights Movement, Hussein Ali Al-Karaawi, called on the Iraqi judiciary to reveal the parties involved in the deal to return persons wanted for terrorism charges.
    Al-Karaawi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the scheme to bring back personalities wanted for terrorism charges has exceeded the sacrifices and blood of Iraqis," noting that "the blood and the provinces that fell because of these criminals and their acquittal is a high treason that cannot be tolerated."
    He added, "The judiciary is required to reveal the parties that contributed to the release of these people and their return to Iraq," wondering about "how to drop the charges against Rafie Al-Issawi and Ali Hatem, despite the evidence that indicated their involvement in supporting terrorist groups."
    The Al-Sadikoun parliamentary bloc had earlier expressed its rejection of all justifications and suspicious attempts to acquit the personalities who contributed to the introduction of ISIS into the country, stressing that it will have a position on the acquittal of the recent convicts and the settlement of their files. finished/25 h

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:06 am