Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank prevents Visa and Master card holders from giving them to any party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank prevents Visa and Master card holders from giving them to any party Empty The Central Bank prevents Visa and Master card holders from giving them to any party

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jun 2022, 10:18 am

The Central Bank prevents Visa and Master card holders from giving them to any party

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Central Bank issued a directive to banks prohibiting holders of electronic payment card "MasterCard" and "Visa Card" from photographing or giving information to any party .
    And the central bank said in a letter bearing the signature of the deputy governor, that “for the purpose of reducing piracy and fraud resulting from the customer allowing any party to photograph the electronic payment card that his electronic payment card when promoting transactions, we stress the need for you to take the necessary measures to educate your customers who are holders of payment cards The electronic payment card is not considered one of the supporting documents and they are made aware not to share it with any party or use it for a purpose other than that for which it was issued .”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:17 am