Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A security employee threatens to blow up a company in Baghdad: "They took my salary under the pretex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A security employee threatens to blow up a company in Baghdad: "They took my salary under the pretex Empty A security employee threatens to blow up a company in Baghdad: "They took my salary under the pretex

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2022, 6:58 am

advertisement

[size=35][size=35]A security employee threatens to blow up a company in Baghdad: "They took my salary under the pretext of installments."[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-02 | 05:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Baghdad - Alsumaria News

, a security source said today, Saturday, that a security affiliate threatened to blow up a company that deals with "installments" in the capital, Baghdad, thinking that it defrauded him.

The source told Alsumaria News, "An affiliate in[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/44312/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9/ar/]special forces[/url]He threatened to blow up a company that deals (in installments) and as a result of a misunderstanding between him and the company because his salary was taken on the pretext of installments within the Sidiya area in the capital[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

He added, "The employee inside the company has the pomegranate in his hand and wants to blow up the company," noting that "the security forces managed to convince the person to throw the pomegranate and resolve the issue by understanding, and hand him over to the Federal Police."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:51 am