Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Secretariat confirms the progress of the model school buildings project according to the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Secretariat confirms the progress of the model school buildings project according to the Empty The General Secretariat confirms the progress of the model school buildings project according to the

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:43 am

[size=46]The General Secretariat confirms the progress of the model school buildings project according to the agreed ratios[/size]
    Iraq
    10:42 - 09-20-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirmed that the project of model school buildings is proceeding according to the agreed ratios according to the work schedules.
    A statement by the secretariat stated, "The Department of National Projects and School Buildings in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is following up the stages of work and completion rates for the model school buildings project, which is included in the (Iraqi-Chinese) framework agreement, which receives direct attention from the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi." . 
    The statement added that "the engineering and technical teams continue to conduct their daily field visits to work sites in the governorates, under the direct guidance of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Dr. Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, in addition to periodic direct meetings with the two implementing companies."
    He pointed out that "the line of completion is proceeding, according to the percentages agreed upon according to the work progress schedules, as the two companies have started pouring special ceilings for the first layers of the buildings in a percentage of the buildings, and heading for the construction of the second layers."
    He explained that "the first phase of the project includes the construction of (1,000) schools out of a total of (8000) schools, with four modern model designs being implemented for the first time in Iraq, with four models containing (12, 18, and 24) classrooms."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:36 am