Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Secretariat: The receipt of 300 schools within the school buildings project before the e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Secretariat: The receipt of 300 schools within the school buildings project before the e Empty The General Secretariat: The receipt of 300 schools within the school buildings project before the e

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2023, 4:39 am

The General Secretariat: The receipt of 300 schools within the school buildings project before the end of 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced, on Tuesday, the completion of the construction of the first 4 schools within the school buildings project under the Iraqi-Chinese agreement.
    "The first school within the model school buildings project has been completed in Diwaniyah Governorate, and one school has also been completed in each of the governorates of Baghdad, Basra and Karbala," said Haider Majeed, a spokesman for the Municipality.
    He added, "The official opening of these buildings will be soon, and the Department of National Projects and School Buildings in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers continues to follow up the process of completing and receiving schools within the same project, which is being implemented under the Iraqi-Chinese agreement."
    He continued, "It is scheduled to receive 250-300 schools within the school buildings project before the end of this year."

Views 49
    Added 06/20/2023 - 8:17 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:29 pm