Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE CENTRAL BANK SELLS NEARLY A BILLION DOLLARS IN FOUR DAYS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE CENTRAL BANK SELLS NEARLY A BILLION DOLLARS IN FOUR DAYS Empty THE CENTRAL BANK SELLS NEARLY A BILLION DOLLARS IN FOUR DAYS

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    THE CENTRAL BANK SELLS NEARLY A BILLION DOLLARS IN FOUR DAYS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]5 hours ago5

The sales of the Central Bank of hard currency auction, during the past week, amounted to nearly one billion dollars.
    According to the statistics of the Central Bank, it sold during the past week for the four days in which the auction was opened, and from Sunday to Thursday, the amount of 946 million and 866 thousand and 720 dollars, at a daily rate of 236 million and 716 thousand and 680 dollars, an increase of 4.4% over the previous week.
    The highest dollar sales during the past week were on Tuesday, where sales amounted to 263 million and 847 thousand and 470 dollars, while the lowest sales were on Sunday, when sales amounted to 221 million and 443 thousand and 250 dollars.
    Most of these sales went in the form of remittances abroad to finance foreign trade, while the selling price of the dollar transferred to bank accounts abroad, in addition to the cash sale, amounted to 1460 dinars per dollar.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 am