Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE GOVERNOR OF THE BANK DISCUSSES TRENDS THAT SERVE THE ECONOMY WITH BANKS AND EXCHANGE COMPANIES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

economy - THE GOVERNOR OF THE BANK DISCUSSES TRENDS THAT SERVE THE ECONOMY WITH BANKS AND EXCHANGE COMPANIES Empty THE GOVERNOR OF THE BANK DISCUSSES TRENDS THAT SERVE THE ECONOMY WITH BANKS AND EXCHANGE COMPANIES

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE GOVERNOR OF THE BANK DISCUSSES TRENDS THAT SERVE THE ECONOMY WITH BANKS AND EXCHANGE COMPANIES[/size]

Sunday, January 8, 2023 8:55 PM
    Baghdad / The National News Center
    The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, met today, Sunday, with the heads of boards and delegated directors of a number of banks and exchange companies to determine work priorities.

The bank stated, in a statement received by the National News Center, that “Makhaif met today with the heads of boards and authorized directors of a number of banks and exchange companies to determine work priorities and directions that serve the Iraqi economy, the banking sector, and work requirements according to the platform mechanism that implements money transfers for the benefit of bank customers.” Accordingly, the foreign trade sector is fundamentally regulated.
    According to the statement, Mukhaif called on “those working in the banking sector to improve their business and serve their customers in accordance with the directives of the Central Bank in creating a real banking sector,” noting that “the success of banks and non-banking financial institutions is a success for the Central Bank and a contribution to the state’s march to overcome the remarks that this bank made on it.” .
    The governor listened to a number of observations and proposals that will contribute to raising the performance of the banking sector in general.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am