Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction of the most modern hydroelectric power station in the Kurdistan Region on the Great Zab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction of the most modern hydroelectric power station in the Kurdistan Region on the Great Zab Empty Construction of the most modern hydroelectric power station in the Kurdistan Region on the Great Zab

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:05 am

Construction of the most modern hydroelectric power station in the Kurdistan Region on the Great Zab River

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-24 07:04
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Derluk hydroelectric power project is one of the strategic projects of the Kurdistan Regional Government, which constitutes the most recent hydroelectric power station in the Kurdistan Region, which generates electric power from water.
    The station is located in Derluk district in the Amadiyah district, and is being built on the Great Zab River, with a completion rate of 95% at a cost of $151 million, in addition to creating 50 job opportunities for citizens.

Regarding the station's production capacity, the project's mechanical engineer, Skfan Shawkat, told the Department of Information and Information: "The station consists of two turbines, and its electricity production capacity is 37.2 megawatts."
    With regard to the station's current production, the director of the Derloc Hydroelectric Power Project, Hassan Youssef, told the Department of Information and Information: "The station is currently operating and has production, but due to the shortage in the Greater Zab water, the daily production of the station does not exceed 7 megawatts of electric power."
    In addition to being one of the strategic projects, the Derloc station is classified as environmentally friendly and does not have any negative impact on the environment, in addition to its contribution to strengthening the electrical sector and voltage stability in the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:56 am