Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani arrives in Basra for the opening of the Iraq Climate Conference and a number of strategic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - Al-Sudani arrives in Basra for the opening of the Iraq Climate Conference and a number of strategic  Empty Al-Sudani arrives in Basra for the opening of the Iraq Climate Conference and a number of strategic

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:45 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani arrives in Basra for the opening of the Iraq Climate Conference and a number of strategic projects[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-03-12 | 01:48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, arrived today, Sunday, in Basra Governorate, to open the Iraq Climate Conference.

Al-Sudani's media office stated in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News that the latter "arrived in Basra Governorate to open the[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2664155306/%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AE %D9%81%D9%8A %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/ar/]Iraq Climate Conference[/url], which the province will host for two days, with international, regional and governmental participation.”

The statement added, “The conference will discuss the impact of climate change in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and ways to address it, and it comes in line with the government's ministerial curriculum, and to meet the requirements of the government program in finding effective solutions to mitigate the effects of the climate change problem in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which is concentrated in water scarcity and increasing desertification areas.”

He pointed out that "Al-Sudani's visit to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The opening of a hospital including Sayyab, and the opening of the Umm Qasr silo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:09 am