Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arar port with Saudi Arabia records a significant decrease in trade exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arar port with Saudi Arabia records a significant decrease in trade exchange Empty Arar port with Saudi Arabia records a significant decrease in trade exchange

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 5:37 am

[size=52]Arar port with Saudi Arabia records a significant decrease in trade exchange[/size]
    • Today 08:47

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Anbar..
     An official source in the Anbar local government announced, on Saturday, that the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia recorded a significant decrease in trade exchange operations, despite the security of all roads leading to the crossing, west of Anbar.
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency that "the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia, west of Anbar, recorded its lowest level in commercial exchange operations due to the merchants' reluctance to supply their goods through the port for reasons that are not clear, although the roads leading to the crossing are safe and stable and did not witness any security breach."
    The source added, "The reasons for the decline in the reality of trade exchange between the two countries are not clear, despite the assurances of the Saudi side to increase trade exchange and the desire for dozens of trucks to enter the Arar port during the current period, but this measure has not taken place so far, indicating that" the Arar border crossing With Saudi Arabia, it is safe and stable, and the security forces are carrying out operations to secure the international highway in front of the movement of goods.”
    It is noteworthy that the Arar border crossing with Saudi Arabia, west of Anbar, was opened "more than two years ago" for commercial exchange with Iraq. End / 12A
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:00 am