Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

'Suspicious banking activities' and the seizure of $15 million... Details of the raid on companies i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

'Suspicious banking activities' and the seizure of $15 million... Details of the raid on companies i Empty 'Suspicious banking activities' and the seizure of $15 million... Details of the raid on companies i

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2023, 5:27 am

[size=30]'Suspicious banking activities' and the seizure of $15 million... Details of the raid on companies in Baghdad
    [ltr]2023.07.28 - 22:29[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    On Friday, the Supreme Judicial Council announced the arrest of suspects who carried out suspicious banking activities and seized $15 million.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The media center of the Judicial Council stated in a statement, which "NAS" received a copy of, (July 28, 2023), that "under the supervision of the Third Karkh Investigation Court and in coordination with a work team from the National Security Agency, the Iraqi Anti-Money Laundering Office and the Exchange Control Department in the Central Bank of Iraq, the arrest was made." Defendants engaged in suspicious banking activities and admitted that they took companies doing business as a cover to smuggle currency out of Iraq.  

He added, "These companies were raided in separate areas of Baghdad, and sums of money estimated at fifteen million dollars were seized, and they were deposited with the Central Bank after the Anti-Money Laundering Office submitted its reports that included suspicions of money laundering in a way that monopolized the dollar currency in this way." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:03 am