Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

First Iraqi Bank launches Visa Direct for Iraqi customers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launches - First Iraqi Bank launches Visa Direct for Iraqi customers Empty First Iraqi Bank launches Visa Direct for Iraqi customers

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:20 pm

[size=36]First Iraqi Bank launches Visa Direct for Iraqi customers[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Photo: Visa Direct

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) – In collaboration with Visa, a leader in digital payments, First Iraqi Bank (FIB) introduced Visa Direct to the Iraqi market.
    According to a statement from FIB, Visa Direct is a real-time point-to-point payment service that will provide Iraqi consumers with real-time transfers for the first time.
    “We are proud to offer this cutting-edge service to our customers in Iraq, and believe this is going to improve responsible financial access in the Iraqi market,” said Kawa Junaid, Founder of First Iraqi Bank.
    With the help of Visa Direct’s cross-border capabilities, First Iraqi Bank’s clients will be empowered to link to more than three billion cards worldwide without sacrificing protection or easy access. “Visa is excited to roll out a best-in-class international money movement solution in the Iraqi market,” said Mario Makary, Levant Cluster Manager at Visa.
    “We strongly believe that this collaboration will create better user experiences by making it easier for FIB customers to access, move and use their money within a secure digital banking platform,” added Makary.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:00 am