Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On charges of inflation and money laundering... an arrest warrant was executed against the General M

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On charges of inflation and money laundering... an arrest warrant was executed against the General M Empty On charges of inflation and money laundering... an arrest warrant was executed against the General M

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2023, 3:48 am

[size=35][size=35]On charges of inflation and money laundering... an arrest warrant was executed against the General Manager of the Central Refineries Company[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    09-18-2023 | 03:59
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local News -

The Federal Integrity Commission announced today, Monday, the implementation of an arrest warrant against the General Manager of the Central Refineries Company on charges of inflation and money laundering, and the seizure of participation contracts in his possession.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The authority stated in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News that it “executed an arrest warrant against the Director General of the Central Refineries Company on charges of inflation and money laundering,” noting that “participation contracts were seized in his possession.”

On Monday, security forces arrested the director of the Central Refineries, Aed Jabr, on charges of terrorism and money laundering.

According to a document issued by the Karkh Court of Appeal dated yesterday (September 17, 2023), and obtained by Al-Sumaria News, “the court issued orders to arrest the director of the Central Refineries, Aed Jabr, on charges of financing terrorism and money laundering.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:52 am