Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diwaniyah Agriculture announces the creation of 17 investment opportunities in the plant and animal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment - Diwaniyah Agriculture announces the creation of 17 investment opportunities in the plant and animal  Empty Diwaniyah Agriculture announces the creation of 17 investment opportunities in the plant and animal

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:02 am

Diwaniyah Agriculture announces the creation of 17 investment opportunities in the plant and animal wealth sectors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Diwaniyah Governorate Agriculture Directorate announced the creation of 17 investment opportunities in the plant and animal wealth sectors, while indicating the development of a plan for investment in desert areas.
    The governorate’s director of agriculture, Safaa Muhammad Ali al-Janabi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”: “The directorate has completed the preparation of 17 agricultural investment opportunities in the plant and animal wealth sectors on an area of ​​26 thousand dunums in the Shinafiya district, within a plan developed for investment in the areas.” "Desert."
     He added, "Investment in agricultural land will depend on the use of agricultural techniques with high efficiency in using irrigation water, to legalize the use of water and provide stocks for food security, in addition to employing Iraqi workers."

Views 33
    Added 09/26/2023 - 1:37 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 am