Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada warns its citizens in Iraq of the deteriorating security situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada warns its citizens in Iraq of the deteriorating security situation Empty Canada warns its citizens in Iraq of the deteriorating security situation

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 5:07 am

Canada warns its citizens in Iraq of the deteriorating security situation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-24 04:07
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Tuesday, the Canadian Embassy in Baghdad warned its citizens of the deteriorating security situation in Iraq as a result of attacks launched by armed factions targeting foreign forces present in the country following the escalation of the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza.
    The embassy said in a statement addressing Canadians currently in Iraq that "the security situation in the country could deteriorate without warning."
    The statement urged Canadian nationals to avoid traveling to the border areas, which may lead to serious problems with local authorities when crossing the border or the risk of injury or death as a result of ongoing clashes, air strikes, or other violent incidents common in the border areas of Iraq.
    The embassy stressed in its statement that the threat of attacks against Western interests and terrorist attacks in general remains real, and foreigners can be prime targets for kidnapping for money for criminal and terrorist groups.
    The statement noted that the security situation worsens after dark in most areas, and violent conflicts involving organized criminals, street gangs, militants, rival militias, and Iraqi security forces pose serious risks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:14 am