Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Electricity clarifies the investment offer for generating energy from waste

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

investment - The Ministry of Electricity clarifies the investment offer for generating energy from waste Empty The Ministry of Electricity clarifies the investment offer for generating energy from waste

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Ministry of Electricity clarifies the investment offer for generating energy from waste[/size]
    • Today 21:00

Information / Baghdad...
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Electricity clarified the volume of energy expected from waste investment, the mechanism applied, and the available investment offer.
    The advisor to the Ministry of Electricity, Abdul Hamza Hadi, told the official agency and his follower, “Al-Ma’louma”, that “the first project to produce electrical energy from burning waste has an offer for investors that works on the principle of using thermal energy resulting from burning waste to heat water, as there are boilers in steam stations that produce steam, which is It allows the turbine to spin to produce electricity.”
    He added, "The investor who wins the project will have an incentive profit margin in the tariff that the ministry pays to the investor to ensure that the project is profitable."
    He explained, "In terms of numbers, it is possible to generate one megawatt, in exchange for disposing of 40 tons of waste, which means that the station that exploits 3,000 tons of waste can produce 80 megawatts of energy per day." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 am