Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden allocates $653 million to American port development projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Biden allocates $653 million to American port development projects Empty Biden allocates $653 million to American port development projects

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2023, 1:49 pm

Biden allocates $653 million to American port development projects

port - Biden allocates $653 million to American port development projects 29696
    US President Joe Biden signing the infrastructure bill

Arab and international

Economy News - follow-up
    The US Department of Transportation provided $653 million in grants to develop and improve forty-one seaports throughout the United States .
    The grants are part of a trillion-dollar infrastructure investment included in a bipartisan law signed by President Joe Biden in 2021 .
    Biden administration officials said that the projects that receive support will allow ports to meet larger shipping demands, in addition to reducing costs for consumers and improving worker safety conditions .
    Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said during a phone call with reporters that supply chain challenges, starting in 2021, have led to higher prices as the United States recovers from the Corona epidemic .
    Buttigieg added that the goal of the projects is to improve port infrastructure so that it can withstand the types of shocks that the United States witnessed during the pandemic .
    He said: “Our goal is to strengthen these supply chains in a sustainable way. Today’s announcement is another big step in this direction .”
    The grants included $43.4 million to renovate a pier in Cold Bay, Alaska .
    The Port of Long Beach in California will receive $52.6 million for various developments, including an extension of the rail network to help transport freight .
    Thirty-two million dollars will be allocated to the Port of Newark, New Jersey, to rebuild the dock .

Views 32
    Added 11/04/2023 - 4:45 PM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=37239

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:02 am