Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Switching to electronic cards will allow the Central Bank to track the movement of the di

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Switching to electronic cards will allow the Central Bank to track the movement of the di Empty Economist: Switching to electronic cards will allow the Central Bank to track the movement of the di

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist: Switching to electronic cards will allow the Central Bank to track the movement of the dinar[/size]
    • Today 13:23

Information / Baghdad... 
    Economic expert, Safwan Qusay, confirmed on Tuesday that the shift towards adopting electronic cards in financial transactions will allow the Central Bank to track the movement of the dinar, pointing out that working with cards will contribute to launching projects, creating new job opportunities, and ensuring that currency is not stored inside homes. 
    Qusay told Al-Maalouma, “The Central Bank will be able to track the movement of the dinar through the Ministry of Oil’s procedures to activate electronic cards at fuel filling stations, as well as reduce cases of corruption that may occur when supplying generator owners with kerosene.” 
    He added, "The more the federal ministries expand their procedures to shift toward electronic cards in financial transactions, the more they will be able to convert transactions from paper dinars to electronic ones that go directly into the banking system." 
    He stated that "working with the electronic system for trading in the dinar will allow the currency to be moved instead of storing it in homes and companies. It will be placed in the banking system and re-injected in the form of projects and job opportunities." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:11 am