Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Electricity announces the return of 300 megawatts to the national grid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Kurdistan Electricity announces the return of 300 megawatts to the national grid Empty Kurdistan Electricity announces the return of 300 megawatts to the national grid

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Kurdistan Electricity announces the return of 300 megawatts to the national grid[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    12-09-2023
    The Ministry of Electricity in the Kurdistan Regional Government announced today, Saturday, the completion of the maintenance process for the Khabat power station, noting that the process resulted in the return of 300 megawatts to the national electricity network and an increase in supply hours.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry said in a statement that the maintenance project for the Khabat power generation station has been completed and the station has been restarted, indicating that 300 megawatts have returned to the system and this will contribute to increasing the hours of national electricity supply.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Electricity in the regional government announced on the first of December of this year, after a complete extinction of electricity in the region, that its teams, including the control teams and the relevant authorities in the ministry, had begun to repair the defect that caused a complete extinction of electricity and returned it to normal. It indicated continued efforts to increase Production and restoration of the normal electricity distribution program.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry's statement today pointed out that the Ministry, through the General Directorate of Control in the Governorates, has taken a number of steps and measures to improve electricity conditions.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:37 am