Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary planning is moving towards preparing the final report on the evaluation of ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary planning is moving towards preparing the final report on the evaluation of ministers Empty Parliamentary planning is moving towards preparing the final report on the evaluation of ministers

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2023, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary planning is moving towards preparing the final report on the evaluation of ministers[/size]
    • Today 13:40

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Strategic Planning Committee, Amer Abdul Jabbar, revealed on Sunday that his committee intends to submit the final report on the evaluation of ministers, noting that the evaluation indicators produced a set of positive results for the performance of some ministers.
    Abdul-Jabbar said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma Agency, “The Strategic Planning Committee prepared the final report on the work of each ministry and the extent of its achievements.” 
    He added, "The committee recorded many observations and that some ministers did not perform their duties properly," noting that "a detailed report will be submitted to the Presidency of Parliament regarding the ministerial evaluation." 
    He stressed that "some ministers have achieved success, and this is credit to the government in implementing the ministerial curriculum, as they will continue their work until the end of the electoral cycle." 
    The Parliamentary Strategic Planning Committee had previously confirmed its intention to issue the report on evaluating the government program. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:37 am