Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary warning against Kurdish bargaining regarding the Nineveh local government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - A parliamentary warning against Kurdish bargaining regarding the Nineveh local government Empty A parliamentary warning against Kurdish bargaining regarding the Nineveh local government

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary warning against Kurdish bargaining regarding the Nineveh local government[/size]
    • Today 08:52

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    The former representative of Nineveh Governorate, Muhammad al-Shabki, warned on Tuesday against Kurdish bargaining over the new local government for the governorate, pointing out the importance of distancing administrative positions and forming the local government away from Kurdish bargaining.
    Al-Shabki told Al-Maalouma, “The former governor of Nineveh, Najm Al-Jubouri, is leading a movement to obtain the position of governor through agreements with Sunni parties within the governorate.”
    He added, "Even if Al-Jubouri is unable to return to the position of governor, he is trying to become the new governor of Nineveh, especially since he has a number of seats that qualify him to be the winner in choosing the new governor."
    He stressed the necessity of keeping the province away from political bargaining with the Kurds and preserving electoral benefits and administrative positions, without the Kurds being the winner in deciding the majority within the Nineveh Provincial Council. End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 am