Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Migration: We contribute with the Iraqi government to implement economic recovery prog

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - International Migration: We contribute with the Iraqi government to implement economic recovery prog Empty International Migration: We contribute with the Iraqi government to implement economic recovery prog

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:53 am

International Migration: We contribute with the Iraqi government to implement economic recovery programs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, the International Organization for Migration mission clarified its role in Iraq, while noting its cooperation with the Iraqi government to implement economic recovery programs and support community integration.
    The head of the organization’s mission in Iraq, Georgi Jikawi, said, “The mission is working with the Ministry of Migration and Displacement as a competent sectoral body to support its steps in implementing the voluntary and safe return of the displaced, starting with humanitarian aid, camp management, and voluntary and safe return,” according to the official agency.
    Regarding the return of Iraqi immigrants, Jikawi explained, “The role of the International Organization for Migration begins when they return to Iraq, and it has no role while they are in Europe,” indicating that “the organization contributes, in cooperation with the Iraqi government, to implementing economic recovery programs and supporting community integration again.”

Views 23
    Added 02/19/2024 - 3:26 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:22 am