Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Public Service Council approves the results of the recruitment of scientists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - The Federal Public Service Council approves the results of the recruitment of scientists Empty The Federal Public Service Council approves the results of the recruitment of scientists

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:46 am

The Federal Public Service Council approves the results of the recruitment of scientists

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Headquarters of the Federal Service Council

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, the Federal Service Council approved the results of the recruitment of scientists.
    The Council said in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that it “held its extraordinary session from yesterday, Wednesday, the thirteenth of March, until a late hour today, Thursday, the fourteenth of March, headed by the Speaker of the Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, and in the presence of the Council members.”

He added, "The session witnessed the consideration of the applications presented at the session, the approval of the final results for those applying for the application form for the employment of scientists from supporting colleges, and the approval of the results of objections," noting, "The session also witnessed setting the dates for exams in universities and colleges in Baghdad and the governorates for those who qualified." .

The Council confirmed in its statement that it has made exceptional efforts since the launch of the employment form on February 4th to verify and verify the data sent electronically, taking into account the data provided, confirming its confirmation in the process of calculating points for those who qualify.

Views 85
    Added 03/14/2024 - 8:55 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 am