Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative calls on the government to reveal the reasons for delaying sending the budget sched

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - A representative calls on the government to reveal the reasons for delaying sending the budget sched Empty A representative calls on the government to reveal the reasons for delaying sending the budget sched

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Mar 2024, 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative calls on the government to reveal the reasons for delaying sending the budget schedules[/size]
    • Today 12:10

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Saturday, a member of the House of Representatives, MP Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, called on the government to reveal the reasons behind the delay in sending the budget schedules for the current year to Parliament for approval.
    Al-Ziyadi told Al-Maalouma, “The delay in the Prime Minister’s approval of the budget schedules and submitting them to Parliament for a vote took a lot of time,” noting that “the first quarter of the current year is nearing its end and that many projects and entitlements are awaiting the release of the financial allocations in the budget.”
    He added, “The Financial Supervision Bureau law stipulates that the government sends the budget schedules to the House of Representatives before the end of the fiscal year, but the year ended and the government was very late and did not send the budget schedules to the House.” He 
    added, “Delaying the approval of the budget schedules for the current year means the continued cessation of projects and entitlements.” Regardless of their types, this may have negative effects in disrupting the completion of service and vital projects, as well as appointments.”
    He called on the government to “reveal the real reasons behind the delay in sending the budget schedules for the current year to Parliament.” Ended / 25 AD.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:20 am