Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaymaniyah...a paralyzed life "in work and money" and 20 additional departments will join the stri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaymaniyah...a paralyzed life "in work and money" and 20 additional departments will join the stri Empty Sulaymaniyah...a paralyzed life "in work and money" and 20 additional departments will join the stri

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2024, 4:53 am

Sulaymaniyah...a paralyzed life "in work and money" and 20 additional departments will join the strike tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah
    Today, Sunday (March 24, 2024), 21 government departments went on strike due to the delay in disbursing employees’ salaries in Kurdistan for the month of February.
    The streets of Sulaymaniyah witnessed a complete absence of traffic police, causing problems at a number of major intersections, especially those without a traffic light.
    Tomorrow, the strike will expand to include more than 40 districts in Sulaymaniyah, Halabja, Rania, Garmian, Qalaat Diza, Sayyid Sadiq, Darbandikhan and other areas.
    Dana Zangana, a member of the Protest Committee in Sulaymaniyah, said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that, “Tomorrow, educational staff, lecturers, and employees will demonstrate, and the strike will continue, and the demonstration may turn into an open sit-in.”
    He added, "The demonstration aims to convey a message to the federal government that we do not want to settle our salaries except in federal banks exclusively, and we reject the My Account project affiliated with the regional government banks."
    The markets of Sulaymaniyah are witnessing an unprecedented recession and a complete absence of preparations to receive the blessed Eid al-Fitr, as the city was crowded with thousands of families who went to the markets during the nights of Ramadan to shop and prepare for the blessed holiday, due to the lack of financial liquidity among the driving segment of the economy in the market, who are the employees.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:41 am