Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy expects the dollar exchange rate to reach 140 Iraqi dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy expects the dollar exchange rate to reach 140 Iraqi dinars Empty A deputy expects the dollar exchange rate to reach 140 Iraqi dinars

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A deputy expects the dollar exchange rate to reach 140 Iraqi dinars[/size]
    • Today 10:32

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad
    Representative Mudar Al-Karawi confirmed today, Thursday, that the parallel market decreased by 10% within 3 months in Iraq.
    Al-Karawi told Al-Maalouma, “The efforts of the Central Bank and the measures of the Ministry of Finance reduced the influence of the parallel market and led to a reduction in the exchange rate by 10% within 3 months.”
    He added, "The exchange rate reaching 140,000 dinars per $100 is very likely in the coming weeks."
    He pointed out that "reducing smuggling, automating procedures, and controlling the movement of money and payments are all reasons that contributed to creating financial stability and pushing the parallel market to decline, even if very slowly." Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 am