Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How the disposal of our embassies abroad funds Iraq?! .. The Iraqi Embassy in Australia calling for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How the disposal of our embassies abroad funds Iraq?! .. The Iraqi Embassy in Australia calling for  Empty How the disposal of our embassies abroad funds Iraq?! .. The Iraqi Embassy in Australia calling for

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Oct 2014, 6:52 am

How the disposal of our embassies abroad funds Iraq?! .. The Iraqi Embassy in Australia calling for US $ 45,000 to attend the Asian Cup qualifiers 

NewsOctober 27, 2014 11:23 
    In a document obtained by news agency Buratha, the Iraqi Embassy in Australia asked to approve the delegated Mabulg disbursement of US $ 45 000 to buy tickets to attend sports games!

A Alothagah that publish their image attached to this news: Please kindly agreeing to Tjuellna regardless amount (40,000) dollars sterling equivalent (45,000) thousand US dollars for the purpose of purchasing tickets Djulih matches the national team within the Asia Cup which will be held in Australia starting from the 9 / 1/2015 and up. "

She added that "we would like to note that we want to buy 750 entry ticket to be distributed to the Iraqi community note that the embassy supported buy these tickets at the present time in anticipation of higher prices, which puts us in embarrassing situations with the community in the area in question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:05 am