Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week  Empty Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week

Post by wciappetta Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:48 am

Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week 

Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 

NewsDecember 4, 2014 11:27 

Detection of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee member Abdul Karim Alabtan open file corruption in all ministries, without exception, within less than a week, and disclosed to the media soon.

He Alabtan "The Integrity Committee parliamentary support, the campaign carried out by the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, to root out corruption in all state institutions, and will be for the committee and legislative oversight role, and the file will begin selling state properties to all ministries."

He added that "there's property was sold, in amounts too low to unknown parties we do not know or were sold fraud, so it will open an investigation in this area, and we are serious about exposing this corruption."

Alabtan He guessed that "through my follow up of the blocks and the parliament, and the approach carried out by al-Abadi, it is expected that the Prime Minister visited all ministries and disclosed on the ground, because there is no place except where corruption."

He pointed out that "all these files that said open and reveal to the public, because there is money wasted billions have gone corrupt pockets who fled this money out of Iraq, so we detection and recovery of these funds and to investigate them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week  Empty Re: Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week

Post by CITEX Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Another very needed action...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week  Empty Re: Open the files of corruption in all ministries within a week

Post by Neno Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:28 pm

CITEX wrote:Another very needed action...
    Couldn't agree more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:22 am