Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
csd9013
fonz1951
Neno
Screwball
Proven
9 posters

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days - Page 2 Empty Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Proven Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

23/04/2015

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. expect the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, on Thursday, the high price of the dinar against the dollar and the recovery of new in the next few days after the opening of new outlets to sell the dollar.

Haider said in a press statement I followed Agency / Source News /, that "the recent central bank action to open outlets to sell the US dollar after the lack of display in the local market and its high price will contribute to a decline of the dollar, stressing that the dollar selling price pursuant to Article / 50 / of the budget reflected negatively Iraqi citizen Madf Finance Committee to call for pumping the dollar in the market. "

Haider said that "the coming days will witness a drop price of the dinar against the dollar as a result of re-auction the currency in the Central Bank and the participation of banks in the larger buy the dollar, which will contribute to swamp the market of foreign currency and lower price" ./ ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Screwball Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Neno wrote:funny
    Funny to you not so funny to others! Some just need a big  bighug
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days - Page 2 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Screwball Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Man the term "coming days". Has been coming for weeks not days!
    Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Man I really hope this happens long before December. I have been living on bread and beans for the last three months and I need to change my diet. The beans are making me fart in my colostomy bag and Dude that is not, I mean NOT a good thing.............just saying.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:50 pm

You guys are to funny, all I said was "hope we make it to December". That means by the way the news has been coming, I might need to act a lot sooner. To much sensitivity when a date or month is ever mentioned. Relax but if you can't, might need an alternative other than pig pen he needs an laxitive... Lol
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:09 pm

funnyYou are a riot Neno... How did you fair in the storm? Was thinking about you. Hope all is okay.
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Neno wrote:You guys are to funny, all I said was "hope we make it to December". That means by the way the news has been coming, I might need to act a lot sooner. To much sensitivity when a date or month is ever mentioned. Relax but if you can't, might need an alternative other than pig pen he needs an laxitive... Lol
    drunk   glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee. LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am