Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: the value of assets in the Central Bank of Iraq up to 66 trillion dinars

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Parliamentary Economy: the value of assets in the Central Bank of Iraq up to 66 trillion dinars Empty Parliamentary Economy: the value of assets in the Central Bank of Iraq up to 66 trillion dinars

Post by dizzydee Tue 02 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm

June 1, 2015

Parliamentary Economy: the value of assets in the Central Bank of Iraq up to 66 trillion dinars

investment commission in Parliament, on Saturday, that the value of the assets at the central bank up to 66 trillion dinars, expected to amount up to 70 trillion by the end of this year.

Said committee member olive-Dulaimi, in an interview with / Baghdadi News / "The Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords and during his stay in the meetings of the Committee, revealed the existence of 66 trillion dinars assets in the Central Bank", noting that "this amount is good compared with the situation in Iraq current of lower oil prices and the war on terrorists Daash organization.

"The bank balance of gold is very good, and is able to walk the things the country to safety," asserting that "the improvement in oil prices during the last period will be a positive factor to increase the asset level at the Central Bank, where he is expected to arrive in the amount of assets at the end of 70 trillion dinars.

It is said that the parliament select sell a barrel of oil in the budget price of $ 56, with oil prices at the moment, ranging between 64 and 67 dollars in the global markets .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:51 am