Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allkash: There are in all countries of the world largest operating budget of investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allkash: There are in all countries of the world largest operating budget of investment   Empty Allkash: There are in all countries of the world largest operating budget of investment

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2013, 8:01 am

Allkash: There are in all countries of the world largest operating budget of investment

Saturday, March 16 / March 2013 10:19
    {Baghdad: Euphrates News} ruled bloc MP Mohammed Allkash be to delay the vote on the federal budget impact on the implementation of projects in Iraq.
    He said in a statement to the Euphrates News Agency {} "This budget has been divided into two parts the first operational and occupies gain {60%} and the second section estimated investment {40%}."
    And continued Allkash "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appeared on TV and announced that he does not there are new projects that will be implemented from the projects started to work in previous years and so there is no problem in the delay in approving the budget."
    And that "in all countries of the world there is no greater than the operating budget and investment, though, that what is happening in Iraq."
    The Allkash said, "What was given to the provinces are very few and we hope to shift investment allocations to non-sovereign ministries to local governments to get the job done significantly."
    The House voted to approve the federal budget earlier this month after a delay of more than three months with the absence of majority coalition and members of the Iraqi Kurdistan on the meeting.
    The Kurdistan Regional Government announced that pass the budget without them is not true and it is considering several solutions on it.
    And was one of the things that blocked the vote on the budget dues of the oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region. Ended 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:05 am