Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resolution parliamentary bloc demanded to host Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Parliament

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Resolution parliamentary bloc demanded to host Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Parliament  Empty Resolution parliamentary bloc demanded to host Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Parliament

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 23 Oct 2015, 8:29 am

Resolution parliamentary bloc demanded to host Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Parliament 

10/23/2015

Palm-called mass solution parliamentary affiliated to the alliance of the Iraqi forces, on Thursday, the presidency of the House of Representatives to host the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a hearing next Tuesday. The bloc, led by Jamal Karbouli in a statement: "The news agency palm" received a copy of it, that "the developments on the Iraqi arena and misty some government measures both on the security level in relation to the alliance quartet, or the service and the economic level and most recently handed over new salary calls to discuss the prime minister out and put an end to the marginalization of the partners, "calling the presidency of parliament to" determine the hearing next Tuesday to host the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi . "bloc said in a statement, that" the confusion and volatility in government decisions reflected negatively on the Iraqi street, and the level of daily life down to confuse the nature of the relationship between the three authorities, thereby exacerbating the level of popular discontent on the performance of the political blocs in general and shook the confidence of the people and political Bnkhbth " and warned of "a real disaster for the future of Iraq in the near term." and called on the bloc to "pause and national responsibility to stop this deterioration." It was scheduled to host the House of Representatives Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi earlier, but the Council decision MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu announced in (September 16 2015) for hosting the postponement because of concerns Abadi and the many obligations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:17 am