Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UNHCR and the operations of Baghdad agree on a mechanism for the registration of citizens Bayomtrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UNHCR and the operations of Baghdad agree on a mechanism for the registration of citizens Bayomtrel Empty UNHCR and the operations of Baghdad agree on a mechanism for the registration of citizens Bayomtrel

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] UNHCR and the operations of Baghdad agree on a mechanism for the registration of citizens Bayomtrella
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    on: Wednesday 01/20/2016 23:05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    / Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    announced electoral administration head Mohsen al-Moussawi, on Wednesday, for 
    the Electoral Commission agreement with the Baghdad Operations Command, represented by system Saqr Baghdad responsible for developing security stickers on cars registered in Baghdad on a joint mechanism for the registration of citizens, "Bayomtrella." 
    Moussawi said in a statement "Baghdad News" received a copy of it, "General Manager, Operations Safaa al-Jabri Department met with the commander of Baghdad operations to agree on an investment audit citizens for the purpose of putting up posters in their cars and registration Bayomtrella through mobile teams of UNHCR, which will be present in the work of system Saqr Baghdad locations and in conjunction with the mechanism put stickers on the cars. 
    "He pointed out al-Moussawi, that" the joint agreement and work began as of yesterday Wednesday, 01.20.2016 & # 8243 ;, as it was opened 15 registration centers Albaaomitri for this purpose, and will increase the number of centers depending on the evolution of work in coordination with Baghdad operations. 
    "He called al-Moussawi citizens who are reviewing sites for Baghdad operations that have been announced to" bring all the archives for the purpose of registration Bayomtrella ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:17 am