Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri and Sisi agree to limit the spread of extremism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri and Sisi agree to limit the spread of extremism Empty Jubouri and Sisi agree to limit the spread of extremism

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:04 am

[ltr]Jubouri and Sisi agree to limit the spread of extremism[/ltr]

Since 02.26.2016 at 09:45 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, agreed on the importance of cooperation to limit the spread of extremist ideology, while stressed that the two countries are being subjected to the same conditions and are making great efforts in this confrontation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said the Office in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri met, yesterday, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Abdel Fattah al-Sisi," stressing that "the two sides agreed on the importance of hard work and cooperation among all parties to curb the spread of thought extreme, which is threatening the safety and security of the peoples of the region, as well as providing suitable for further economic and trade cooperation and the atmosphere in the interests of the two countries. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the meeting discussed prospects of joint cooperation between the two countries and ways to strengthen the bonds of bilateral relations to serve the interests and aspirations of the two brotherly peoples," impressively to "discuss Bending of coordination and cooperation in defeating the forces of terrorism, especially that the two countries are being subjected to the same conditions and are making great efforts in this confrontation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri arrived last Tuesday to the Egyptian capital of Cairo to participate in the parliaments of Arab States conference. Ended 29/42 g[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:09 am