Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Deferred payment law contributes in the reconstruction of damaged infrastructure.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Deferred payment law contributes in the reconstruction of damaged infrastructure.  Empty Economist: Deferred payment law contributes in the reconstruction of damaged infrastructure.

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 am

Economist: Deferred payment law contributes in the reconstruction of damaged infrastructure.

21/04/2013 12:45:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The economist at the Ministry of Finance, Hilal al-Taan saw that deferred payment law will contribute in the reconstruction of damaged infrastructure due to wars and the economic embargo imposed on Iraq after the second Gulf War in 1991.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /: "The deferred payment policy, pursued by many countries, is correct because Iraq is in urgent need for reconstruction its infrastructure at the present time until the stability of the political and security situation."

Taan explained: "The economic crises in some countries and they suffer from these crises will make the Iraqi environment ready for investment by inviting investors to Iraq," adding that "it would make the opportunity available to exploit the Iraqi economy and would move it forward.

The vote on the deferred payment law in parliament postponed more than once due to the absentees of some blocs or withdrawal from the meeting. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 am