Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The impending opening of two new centers to issue a national card in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The impending opening of two new centers to issue a national card in Basra Empty The impending opening of two new centers to issue a national card in Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Apr 2016, 3:54 am

[size=48]The impending opening of two new centers to issue a national card in Basra[/size]
    [size=32]
    6:16:20 30.04.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Basraannounced aunified national card project director Brigadier originated al -Khafaji , a close opening two new centers for the issuance of aunified national card in Basra province.Khafaji said Radio tow will be the opening of one of these centers in theassociation area located tomaintain thestatus and will open another in conditions stronghold circle He pointed out that the starters were in conditions Saybah circuit according to thelegal agreement with thecompany executed. and the unified national card director of the Higher Committee for the follow - up to the national card will take place during thenext few days visit to follow up this matter and to create theconditions of the center circle they contain thelargest number of records in thesignatories project mentioned. he said he was trained dedicated staff for this project in addition to the provision ofequipment and supplies related to that will be activated later.the personal status Directorate in the hand of the district of Abu Fertile south ofBasra Siba has embarked on December 6, 2015 granting aunified national card to thepeople side.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:02 am