Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5.2-magnitude desert earthquake shakes Southern California

Lobo
    Lobo

5.2-magnitude desert earthquake shakes Southern California Empty 5.2-magnitude desert earthquake shakes Southern California

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:37 pm

5.2-magnitude desert earthquake shakes Southern California

by The Extinction Protocol
    Ca EQ
    June 2016 – CALIFORNIA - A 5.2-magnitude earthquake centered in the desert northeast of San Diego caused shaking early Friday morning across Southern California. The earthquake occurred at 1:05 a.m. about 13.7 miles northwest of Borrego Springs in San Diego County, according to the USGS. The earthquake was initially reported with a magnitude of 5.1 before it was revised to 5.2, according to the USGS.
    The 5.2-magnitude quake was followed by at least five smaller aftershocks in Borrego Springs, including a 3.5 magnitude quake at 4:14 a.m., according to the USGS. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage in Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego counties, fire officials said. Around 2:45 a.m., about 3,000 people reported feeling the earthquake, according to the USGS. Residents reported feeling the earthquake in northern Los Angeles County, Orange and Ventura counties, and the Inland Empire.
    Borrego Springs is about 150 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles. The quake was near the San Jacinto Fault, which is historically Southern California's most active fault. Friday's quake was near the locations of a magnitude-6 quake in 1937 and a magnitude-5.3 quake in 1980. Tony Hawk commented on Twitter, ‘Earthquake! It felt like a bus hit our house.’ –NBC LA

TEP Award
    The Extinction Protocol | June 10, 2016 at 1:25 pm | Categories: Civilizations unraveling, Dormant fault activation, Earth Changes, Earth Watch, Earthquake Omens?, High-risk potential hazard zone, Landslide & geological deformation, Potential Earthchange hotspot, Prophecies referenced, Seismic tremors, Signs of Magnetic Field weakening, Tectonic plate movement, Time - Event Acceleration | URL: http://wp.me/p1eYXc-bdt

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:27 am