Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rise of the dollar to its highest level in nine months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rise of the dollar to its highest level in nine months Empty The rise of the dollar to its highest level in nine months

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:49 am

[ltr]The rise of the dollar to its highest level in nine months[/ltr]

Since 14.11.2016 at 09:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]The rise of the dollar to its highest level in nine months 51[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The dollar rose against a basket of major currencies in Asian trading early on Monday after a wave of risk aversion in global markets resulting from the election, Donald Trump, president of the United States.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The dollar rose 0.4 percent for the index up to 99.428 after touching 99.445, its highest level since the first of February.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The increased value of the dollar under the light of expectations that the next administration Trump Stjnh to increase spending and raise the rate of inflation and increase Treasury yields for ten years to the highest level in 10 months by about 2.18 percent in Asian markets.[/ltr]
    [ltr]These hopes also dispelled a cloud of risk aversion in equity markets such as the United States and Japan, giving the greenback a big boost against the yen safe haven forces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Dow Jones index closed at a record high Friday, while the Nikkei index rose 1.4 percent in early trading Monday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The European currency has been under considerable negative pressure amid fears that Trump win foreign policies can affect the referendums and elections in Italy, the Netherlands and France in the next year.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The euro fell 0.5 percent to $ 1.0800 after touching $ 1.0798, the lowest level since late January Almadi.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/privmsg?folder=inbox

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:48 am