Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Neno
lonelyintexas
6 posters

Iraqi hard cash and gold reserves hit new highs

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi hard cash and gold reserves hit new highs Empty Iraqi hard cash and gold reserves hit new highs

Post by lonelyintexas Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:38 pm

[*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By Abbas Al-Baghdadi

Azzaman, July 13, 2013

Iraq’s hard cash and gold reserves are surging and their sheer volume makes it difficult to decide how to invest them, Iraqi lawmakers said.

Hard cash reserves, they said, have skyrocketed to $76 billion and god bullions to 30 tons.

“We are in need of a sound economic policy to invest our reserves,” said Salman Mohammed who sits on the parliament’s Economic Commission.

Salman hinted that the country lacked a clear and transparent policy on how to invest its reserves, which are rising almost on a monthly basis due to the influx of royalties from increased levels of oil exports.

“It is necessary to preserve these reserves through well-planned investment with good and guaranteed returns,” Mohammed said.

Another deputy, Kadhem al-Shamari said quick and sound measures were required on how to invest the country’s “$76 billion and gold bullions of 30 tons.”

Last week, the Central Bank predicted a bright future for Iraqis, saying the economy was strong with the potential to address any future economic and financial hurdles facing the country.

The country’s massive hard cash and gold reserves have prompted the parliament to expedite its debate and approval of a draft law that will make it incumbent on the government to set up a generations fund to guarantee that Iraq’s future generations will also have a chance to benefit from the current riches.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraqi hard cash and gold reserves hit new highs Empty Re: Iraqi hard cash and gold reserves hit new highs

Post by Neno Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Even tho they have already stated this this past week, Ok, lets rock and roll... ;)

The country’s massive hard cash and gold reserves have prompted the parliament to expedite its debate and approval of a draft law that will make it incumbent on the government to set up a generations fund to guarantee that Iraq’s future generations will also have a chance to benefit from the current riches.
    Massive means way more than 76 billion. Guess they are figuring in the UN frozen assets now..... ;)
    FISHNDINAR
    FISHNDINAR
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Iraqi hard cash and gold reserves hit new highs Empty Re: Iraqi hard cash and gold reserves hit new highs

Post by FISHNDINAR Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:38 pm

wow,it sounds like some deliveries are showing up..
    country70girl
    country70girl
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by country70girl Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Thanks LIT.
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:01 am

"hits new highs" How could it hit a low? .......Were there ever any articles saying that they were selling their gold? I haven't read any, or is that "new highs ever?" Either way this article is meaningless.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 am

jacksmack wrote:"hits new highs" How could it hit a low? .......Were there ever any articles saying that they were selling their gold? I haven't read any, or is that "new highs ever?" Either way this article is meaningless.
    I agree with you, man after the lifting of VII, how could they ever remain low as they had. Also, I hope they are not selling their gold ever as they are going to set a standard by having a supporting factor for their value other than being a fiat. So for me, this article is way may more than meaningless. BTW, never have understood your involvement with so much negativity. Come Iraq, keep hitting those highs maybe one day, you will understand what your worth.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 pm

WOW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:22 am