Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: flags of the Syrian regime confirms injury Bashar stroke fatal mistake instead of denial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Video: flags of the Syrian regime confirms injury Bashar stroke fatal mistake instead of denial Empty Video: flags of the Syrian regime confirms injury Bashar stroke fatal mistake instead of denial

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Feb 2017, 2:12 am

[ltr]Video: flags of the Syrian regime confirms injury Bashar stroke fatal mistake instead of denial[/ltr]

[ltr]confirms - Video: flags of the Syrian regime confirms injury Bashar stroke fatal mistake instead of denial 2201790340772-460x300
    Damascus - Iraq Press - February 9: failed attempt those baptized it the Syrian regime's media to refute reports he had injured Bashar al-Assad a stroke, most notably the media provoked by Syria, Faisal Qasim, who chirp about the health of circulation and disease president of the Syrian regime's news and a stroke, saying "reached a certain 90% information that he suffered a stroke, but this Thadith to appear on TV. now, I can assure you, according to my sources very own, that Bashar al-Assad bedridden, but he is not unconscious, and the proportion of the seriousness of the disease by 70% of my sources, "while the international and regional intelligence-Assad discussed the scenario of injury or stroke, a deadly disease," where Syrian media broadcast a short video documenting the reception of the delegation of the Belgian lion.

Observers to, that "the video duration not exceeding 36 seconds confirmed what was previously traded on the injury-Assad suffered a stroke, as it appeared the hands of Bashar al-Assad left fixed, and did not move at all, and was dangling, and the video did not show the left part of the face of Bashar al-Assad , indicating the possibility of the emergence of the effects of fatigue and tired and it shows in the video one of the members of the Belgian delegation, as he looked into the hands of Bashar dangling by his side, as if she drew his attention. "

".
    It is said that the Syrian artist, George will, he had chirp through the official account on the social networking site, Twitter, noting, "The News transmitted over the health of President Bashar al-Assad are only rumors," he described.

He will, "President al-Assad's fine and in good health and all that is said about him is nothing but rumors. And it will remain, God willing, Syria and Bashar al-Assad will remain. "

In turn, the Syrian government has denied the deteriorating health condition of President Bashar al-Assad said he was "exercising his duties as normal other than what is written on the social media and some news sites that Assad, 51, was in serious condition and transferred rumors of suffering a stroke and even injury Balrsas.anthy O.h

VIDEO AT LINK

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:40 pm