Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on the Czech to cancel the remainder of the debt by the Czech

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on the Czech to cancel the remainder of the debt by the Czech Empty Iraq calls on the Czech to cancel the remainder of the debt by the Czech

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 pm

[size=30]Iraq calls on the Czech to cancel the remainder of the debt by the Czech[/size]
    10/02/2017 11:48 | Number of Views: 169
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, on Friday, the Czech government to unload the remaining debt of the Czech Republic on Iraq and support Iraq's nomination for membership of the Executive Board of the UNESCO, while the price of the Czech efforts to provide military aid.
    According to a Foreign Ministry statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "al-Jaafari met, today, Prime Minister of the Czech Bhoslav Sobotka in the capital, Prague, and The meeting reviewed the progress of bilateral relations between Baghdad and Prague, opening the prospects of joint cooperation and activating the common interests and face common pitfalls" .
    The statement added that "al-Jaafari asked the Czech government to cancel the remainder of the Czech debt on Iraq, praising the Czech efforts to provide military assistance to Iraq, he urged the Czech side to support Iraq's candidacy for membership of the Executive Board of UNESCO, inviting Mr. Bhoslav Sobotka to visit Iraq and open new horizons cooperation between the two countries" .
    For his part, expressed his Czech prime minister was ready to "meet the needs of Iraq's security, and humanitarian," calling to "accelerate the signing of agreements and memoranda of understanding between the two countries" and expressed "the desire of the Czech side in helping Iraq rehabilitate the refineries, and investment in the transport sector

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am