Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Merkel offers cash handouts worth millions of pounds for migrants to return home in an embarrassing

Lobo
    Lobo

cash - Merkel offers cash handouts worth millions of pounds for migrants to return home in an embarrassing  Empty Merkel offers cash handouts worth millions of pounds for migrants to return home in an embarrassing

Post by Lobo Sat 11 Feb 2017, 4:56 pm

Merkel offers cash handouts worth millions of pounds for migrants to return home in an embarrassing U-turn 

• The German chancellor agreed measures to speed up deportation
    • An estimated 450,000 rejected migrants are set to be sent home
    • Scheme includes £76million of cash incentives to leave voluntarily

By Mario Ledwith Brussels Correspondent For The Daily Mail
    Published: 20:10 EST, 10 February 2017 | Updated: 03:50 EST, 11 February 2017
    Angela Merkel will offer cash handouts worth millions of pounds for migrants to leave Germany in an effort to silence criticism of her ‘open-door’ border policy.
    In a highly-embarrassing U-turn over the ill-fated plan, which saw 1.2million migrants flock to the country, Mrs Merkel has now vowed to send many of them home.
    The German chancellor agreed a package of measures to speed up the deportation process for an estimated 450,000 migrants who have been rejected asylum.
    USE LINK -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213978/Merkel-offers-cash-handouts-migrants-leave.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213978/Merkel-offers-cash-handouts-migrants-leave.html#ixzz4YQ6B2RvQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:42 pm