Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More Details on New Basra Refinery Project

jedi17
    jedi17

refinery - More Details on New Basra Refinery Project Empty More Details on New Basra Refinery Project

Post by jedi17 Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:47 pm

More Details on New Basra Refinery Project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    March 10, 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By John Lee.
    The Ministry of Oil has given more information on the new investment opportunity to build a new 300,000-bpd refinery in Basra’s Faw (Fao).
    The refinery is capable of being extended by adding new units for the petrochemicals industries. The execution is according to the methods of BOT or BOO according to the investment law of the refineries No.64 for 2007 and its amendments.

• The products of the refinery must be environment friendly according to the international standards EURO-5.

• The tax breaks must be according to the investment law No.13 for 2006.

• According to the second amendment of the investment law No.64 for 2007. The discount on the crude oil price in the shipping port over the ship (FOB) subtract (8%) from the global price of the crude oil “the subtraction must be more than 5$ and less than 10$”.

The studies, planning and follow-up directorate in the ministry of oil will prepare the information bag of the refinery and the price of the bag will be (30) thousand dollars “nonrefundable”.
    The information bag will include the following chapters:

• The source and features of the crude oil.

• The source and features of the water which will be supplied to the refineries.

• The type of soil and the climate of the zone.

• The environmental specifications.

• The coordinates & dimensions of the refinery land … Etc.

The receipt of the bag and the presentation by the companies whom would like to invest in the mentioned refinery must be to the   studies, planning and follow-up directorate via the E-Mails ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].iq) & ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:45 pm