Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wildfire near downtown Boulder forces more than a thousand to evacuate the Colorado city

Lobo
    Lobo

thousand - Wildfire near downtown Boulder forces more than a thousand to evacuate the Colorado city Empty Wildfire near downtown Boulder forces more than a thousand to evacuate the Colorado city

Post by Lobo Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:50 pm

Wildfire near downtown Boulder forces more than a thousand to evacuate the Colorado city

• Wildfire consuming 62 acres in Sunshine Canyon near Boulder started early on Sunday morning
    • Authorities have ordered more than 1,000 to evacuate; another 2,200 told to be ready to move out
    • No property damage or injuries yet, but strong wind threatens to fan the flames toward town 

By Associated Press and Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
    Published: 10:49 EDT, 19 March 2017 | Updated: 19:40 EDT, 19 March 201
    A wildfire burning in the mountains just outside downtown Boulder, Colorado has forced more than a thousand residents to evacuate. 
    The fire ignited dead trees that exploded into black plumes of smoke on Sunday.
    Wind pushed the flames in the wooded area a couple of miles west of Pearl Street, the shopping and dining heart of the university city's downtown. 
    The fire was only about 62 acres and hadn't caused any injuries or damaged structures by noon on Sunday, but strong gusts and warm and dry weather threatened to fan the flames. 
    USE LINK -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4328942/Small-wildfire-forcing-Colorado-residents-homes.html
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4328942/Small-wildfire-forcing-Colorado-residents-homes.html#ixzz4bufNOIGe
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm