Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior US general: Europe is the most dangerous in the world because of a sting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior US general: Europe is the most dangerous in the world because of a sting Empty A senior US general: Europe is the most dangerous in the world because of a sting

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:21 am

A senior US general: Europe is the most dangerous in the world because of a sting

Release Date: 2017/3/23
    [Where - Continue]
    The commander of US and NATO forces in Europe, Curtis Scaparotti, considered the European continent one of the most dangerous places in the world because of the terrorist threat to Da'ash.
    "The number of threats we see in Europe is more than in other parts of the world, except for the areas we deal with directly, such as Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq," Scaparotti said at a meeting of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
    He added that the recent terrorist attack in London indicates the gravity of the situation in Europe, which faces the dual challenge of the flow of terrorists coming from Syria and other regions, on the one hand, and the internal threat by people enthusiastic about the practices of "urging."
    The commander of NATO forces in Europe renewed the importance of communication between the US military and the Russians to avoid the outbreak of "accidental war," he said.
    "The first thing that worries us every day is the possibility of mistakes in places where our [Russian and US] forces are located at close range," he said.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:56 am