Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov: Russian prosecutors threatened to Baltic states and absurd apocryphal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov: Russian prosecutors threatened to Baltic states and absurd apocryphal Empty Lavrov: Russian prosecutors threatened to Baltic states and absurd apocryphal

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:26 am

Lavrov: Russian prosecutors threatened to Baltic states and absurd apocryphal

Date: 03/29/2017 08:59
    Lavrov

Information / Baghdad ..

Description Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, Wednesday, statements about the presence of a Russian threat to the Baltic states as ridiculous and baseless, recalling the Russian likewise "to fear a large and wide eyes."

Lavrov said in remarks reported by "Russia Today," that "from time to time, exports from Vilnius and Riga and Tallinn's statements about Russia's threat to the identity of the Baltic states and Admarha some aggressive ideas against it, it's ridiculous and completely unfounded, and applies it to say the common we-fear his eyes big".

Lavrov said: "It seems an attempt to resolve internal problems, and mobilize voters through our sponsorship of an external enemy, we are well aware of the political foundations of opportunism purely for such statements."

Lavrov stressed that "chronic practices exciting and associated humanitarian situation is inappropriate and discrimination against the Russian-speaking in these countries, the population continued and become more obtrusive, and supports our demands in this area of ​​specialized international organizations, reports and recommendations, which include criticism of the situation in the field of human rights in the Baltic States."

The foreign minister stressed that Russia can not indifference towards sensitive topics for the Russian society, such as attempts to distort history and glorify the Nazis and local collaborators conducted with the assistance of the authorities in the Baltic States. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/29/world/143188

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:44 am