Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia confirms support for Iraq «virtually» in the war against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia confirms support for Iraq «virtually» in the war against terrorism Empty Russia confirms support for Iraq «virtually» in the war against terrorism

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2017, 2:09 am

Russia confirms support for Iraq «virtually» in the war against terrorism

04/01/2017 0:00

Moscow / morning
    new special envoy of the Russian president to the Middle East, Deputy Foreign Minister, Mikhail Bogdanov, the position of his government 's support «practical» Baghdad in the fight against the organization «Daesh» terrorist.
    He said Bogdanov in a statement to the network «Russia Today» Friday: «We wish our Iraqi friends success in the fight against the terrorist threat and the liberation of Mosul as soon as possible} , stressing that the cooperation between Iraq and Russia is not limited to the coordination and exchange of views, but also on the practical support objective Ptoredat arms and the preparation of cadres through the ministries of Defense channels in our countries »and added that« Russia 's attitude toward Iraq is clear, it boils down to that terrorism is a common cause, and must fight it together », he said:« proceed from this common enemy , who must fight it collective efforts ».
    On the other hand, Moscow saw the first on Thursday, the establishment of the work of the Council to consolidate economic relations between the Arab countries - including Iraq - and the Russian Federation, on the sidelines of the International Conference hosted by the makers and businessmen Russians and Arabs.
    The Iraqi consul to Russia Sadiq Ali Kazem during the conference that «Iraq welcomes always Russian companies on its territory and move to establish a joint council to support the implementation of economic plans between the two countries, the first step in a thousand - mile journey between Moscow and Baghdad», and called on Russian companies to «increase the volume of trade, and the development of the industry, and reconstruction in Iraq ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:08 am