Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: Turkey can not be allowed to conduct a military operation in northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Turkey can not be allowed to conduct a military operation in northern Iraq Empty State of Law: Turkey can not be allowed to conduct a military operation in northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 1:13 am

State of Law: Turkey can not be allowed to conduct a military operation in northern Iraq

Political Since 2017-04-10 at 08:54 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    MP of the State of Law Mansour al-Baiji said on Monday that the operation of the Euphrates shield carried out by the Turks inside the Syrian territory can not be achieved inside Iraqi territory and we will not accept or allow them to enter our territory and Erdogan withdraw his troops stationed in Baasheqa before announcing the liberation of Mosul because we We will deal with them as we deal with bandit gangs.
    "Our security forces and the popular crowd have achieved impressive victories over terrorist gangs, so any foreign action on our soil will affect the victories achieved by Iraqi hands, so that the territories occupied by gangs are being liberated by the sons of Iraq," Baiji said in a press release. We will not allow any outside interference. "
    He added that "Erdogan should go and solve the internal problems before interfering with the affairs of neighboring countries and this is the subject of condemnation and denunciation by us as a result of intervention by the Turks in our internal affairs as a result of the launch of the Euphrates and others can be allowed to intervene and this version that got Syria will not get in Iraq will not be achieved and the government Iraq to be a strong role by informing Turkey and through diplomatic routes to take out their troops in Iraq, especially that we are on the doors of the liberation of Mosul and any external force to intervene will deal with external aggression against our country and our right to defend our territory. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:47 am