Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri discuss with the elders of the south of Baghdad, the requirements of post-Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri discuss with the elders of the south of Baghdad, the requirements of post-Daesh Empty Jubouri discuss with the elders of the south of Baghdad, the requirements of post-Daesh

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2017, 1:31 am

Jubouri discuss with the elders of the south of Baghdad, the requirements of post-Daesh

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} discussed the House of Representatives Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Saturday, with tribal leaders south of Baghdad, the requirements of post-Daesh.
    A statement by the Office of the Jubouri today that " the President of the Council received, the elders and dignitaries hand Rashid , south of Baghdad, were discussed and the security service reality experienced by their areas and the requirements of the post after the completion of the terrorist Daesh gangs.
    And the price of the President of the House of Representatives , according to the statement" the positions of elders and notables south of Baghdad, in defending Iraq in order to build their country and to address the forces of terrorism and crime and who are trying to undermine Iraq and the rhythm of sedition among his sons. "
    He noted" the importance of planning for post - Daesh correctly through to be the children of areas active and essential role in the security file joint coordination with leaders security wa The field responsible for this file, stressing that this stage , which should be the participation of everyone to build a single country. "

The President of the House of Representatives that" Iraq will remain united and stands tall Bashairh and civilization and its Arab identity urges the pace towards building a national project , which is characterized by freedom, dignity and solidarity among all its components, considering Iraqi tribes that stuck to the principles of religion and Arabism, which calls for tolerance and love has largely kept the national cohesion. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:55 am